(Sorry some of the pictures aren't great Quality. Jenna sends them in Full Size but to post them I have to make them smaller first which messes up the resolution. I'll work on that for next time)
These were our Zone leaders at the MTC. Sister Mckay and I were also the Coordinating Sisters
(basically therelief society presidents.) Since we were all in charge of our zone, The four of us were together all the time. We had so much fun!
This picture sums up our companionship. We did nothing but laugh and be goofy the whole time we were in the MTC. Hopefully we still learned a thing or two... ;)
This elder looked just like Russell from the movie Up! He was in my zone and every time I would see him, I'd say: "Hey Russell!" and He'd say my favorite line from the movie: "Tents are hard." :)
At the MTC they have pictures on all the walls of the hallways of missionaries around the world. I'm not sure if you guys knew, but Joseph Gordan Leavitt (Robin from 'Dark Knight Rises' and he's also in inception) served a mission..........ok, it really isn't him, but I found and uncanny resemblance in this picture! haha
the sisters in my district! I love these ladies so much!
These were my teachers at the MTC, Brother Martin and Sister Pope. They're amazing!
My cute little house in Missouri
It's been slow at the Visitors' center...so as I sit and study on the couch, this is what I get to look at all day.
Every sisters' apartment has a closet called 'zion.' it's a place where sisters can leave clothes behind when they're leaving or if they just don't want them anymore. Last week we had a big 'zion' get together and everyone brought the contents of their zions closet! This wasn't even all the clothes! We had our own version of the D.I. at the visitors' center. Camille, you would have been in thrifty heaven! :) haha

No comments:
Post a Comment