hey everyone!
So. I'm short on time this week. We are headed up to an area a few hours away to go play some sports. Who knew I'd ever look forward to playing volleyball and basketball like I do here. Haha. Weird.
So. I'm short on time this week. We are headed up to an area a few hours away to go play some sports. Who knew I'd ever look forward to playing volleyball and basketball like I do here. Haha. Weird.
I was trying to decide if I wanted to play volleyball or write a really cool email home...aaaaannnd....as much as I love all of you and want to spend my pday emailing....I think I'm gonna go get my volleyball on. ha
I thought about not writing at all...but that's just wrong. So mostly I will just keep my email short and sweet and say,
I love you all!
Hope you all have a great week!
Hope you all have a great week!
Sister Hyer
No comments:
Post a Comment